Are you a Learning and Development professional and would like to build a learning community online? Unsure of how and where to start? Do you want to incorporate social learning experiences into your formal training programs?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will learn how to design and build “learning communities” in your formal training programs and events using various social network platforms and tools. This workshop is specifically for Learning Development managers and teams who would like to incorporate these elements into their organisational training.
We will cover the following:
- Differences between traditional courses and social learning
- Designing and developing social learning experiences
- Devising performance outcomes for your learning community
- Managing your learning community
- Dos and don’ts on managing communities
- Social tools and platforms for collaboration and knowledge sharing
Workshops are 4 hours (or a 2 x 2hour webinar) and conducted on your site. There are no limits to the numbers attending as it would be dependent on your venue space.
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2376 (includes GST) and includes a Learning Community Guide Resource Pack.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.