We offer a range of consulting, coaching and training for teams in organisations who want to build the digital skills capability of their employees to inspire them to be self-directed learners, build their professional networks, manage information online so that they can manage their own professional development and career.
I also offer services to teachers on how to use social media for pedagogy so that their students may use these tools with their students for digital engagement around identity and learning.
Each of these services has their own page on this website under the menu items in the navigation bar with more detailed information.
- Workplace Learning Readiness Audits for Learning and Development teams
- Personal and Collaborative Learning Strategy Consulting for your Learning and Development teams
- Workshops and webinars that can be delivered to employees in your company or integrated as part of their development programs such as Onboarding, Graduate Development, Career Transition or Talent Programs.
Workshops Currently Available:
- Twitter for Building Your Professional Networks
- Show and Share Your Work through Video: Learning How to Use Video for Personal Learning
- Working Out Loud: How to Share and Show Your Work and Expertise to your Networks, Company and the World
I am currently in the process of developing new Personal Learning workshops focussed around the skills needed for people to take charge of their own learning that will be available soon:
- Curation 101 – Dealing with the Information Overwhelm
- Documenting Your Learning and Building Your Portfolio
If you’re interested to learn more Email Activate Learning Solutions