I thought I’d collate all the blog posts for the month into the one post because it’s a great way to see what has been missed – but also as I view the collated posts, I can get some indication on what I’m working, improving, challenging for the month.
Here are the blog posts I wrote in January in case you missed them.
- Adopt & Embrace Microsoft Teams – A Live Read (on a live read of a book we wrote on Microsoft Teams last year)
- Tips on Seeking Feedback in Language Learning (on importance of feedback in learning)
- Spaces for Listening (on my reflection and experience of a session run by Meredith Lewis)
- Reinvigorating my Blog and My Life (on how I’m changing my mindset for a lot of things from now on and getting rid of things, people and ideas who set me back)
- How Your Brain Works (on exploring the brain neuroscience work of Professor Huberman)
- Learning with Lupin (how I use French shows to learn French)
- Notes on Utopia for Realist (a video book review of Rutger Bregman’s book)
- Notes on the Old Man and the Sea (video book review and notes)
- Barefoot Bowls, Beers and Burgers and a Sense of Place (on life post lockdown)
- Petanque et Pastis (on building new friendships more locally)
- Mass Deletions and Deactivations (on how I’m going through a major decluttering of many things – and people – in my life)
- Notes on What Needs to be Done by Barry Jones (video book review)
- Notes from a World Without Work (video book review)
- Reading Challenge 2020 (a wrap up of my books read)