Last week I attended the Problogger Event on the Gold Coast. For those who may not be aware, Problogger is the largest and longest running blogging event in Australia. You can read what I learned on Problogger on this blog post I wrote soon after the event.
If you’re someone who is currently employed and wants to start a professional or a personal blog that will bring in some form of income for you over time, I recommend attending this event because the workshops are all practical and filled with lots of great ideas, tips and techniques that you can immediately action.
However, if you’re unable to attend, you still have access to all the recordings of the event for a cheaper price and you can buy them here through your virtual ticket for US $229 which is approximately AUD $299.
(Click on the above Affiliate Link buy access to all the resources of 38 hours of content that can be streamed or downloaded – watch on your PC or mobile and have access to it for a lifetime)
What do you get for the price of the ticket?
- 50 sessions of teaching on creating, promoting and monetising content
- Audio recordings, presentation slides and offers from all speakers
- Access to exclusive Networking and Accountability Facebook Group to support you until the end of the year.
- There is also access to the recordings of the 2015 event with presentations from Jadah Sellner (Simple Green Smoothies), Heather Armstrong (Dooce), Ruth Soukup (LivingWellSpendingLess) and more
What are Some of the Sessions You’ll Have Access To?
- Today Not Someday by Darren Rowse
- Digital Storytelling by Brian Fanzo
- How to Get the Most out of the PB Event by Natalie Sisson
- Turning Stumbling Blocks into Stepping Stones by Daniel Flynn
- How to Blog Like an Entrepreneur by Dan Norris
- How to Combine Your Many Passions in One Blog by Emilie Wapnick
- 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging – Nicole Avery
- Tips and Tools for Creating Kick Ass Content by Stacey Roberts
- Finding Readers by Darren Rowse
- How to Build an Engaged Community Around Your Blog by Emilie Wapnick
- Social Media for Bloggers by Kate Cook
- Monetisation Basics by Darren Rowse
- Common Legal Issues for Bloggers by Jeanette Jifkins
- The 5+5 Formula for Great Blog Design by Kelly Exeter
- How to Share Your Passion and Grow an Audience on YouTube
- Top SEO Tools and How to Use Them by Jim Stewart
- Next Level List Building Tactics by Nathan Chan
- Writing to Convert, Convince and Coax by Ed Dale
- How to Write a Better Blog by Emily Toxward
- How to Build Leverage and Monetise your Instagram
- Organic Reach on Facebook by Sam Jockel
- Beyond the Boosted Post by Angela Ponsford
- Escape the Content Treadmill by Colin Gray
- How Do I Get my Blog/Podcast/Project/Event Sponsored by Laney Galligan
- How to Build a Sexy Funnel that Sells by Natalie Sisson
- How to Create an Affiliate Marketing Strategy by Sharon Gourlay
- New Media for Small Business, Brands and Influencers by Brian Fanzo
- Anyone can Create Online Products by Lisa Corduff
- Engagement Through Visual Storytelling
- Using Your Influence to Make a Difference
- Workshop: Podcasting – Making the Most of Your Mic
- Workshop: From Page to Podcase – Presentation Skills for Podcasting by Rachel Corbett
- Workshop: How to Choose a Product to Create by Paul Cunningham and Shayne Tilley
- Workshop: Marketing Your Products from Launch to Long Tail by Paul Cunningham and Shayne Tilley
- Workshop: Analytics – Understanding the Data will Help You Be a Better Blogger by Kate Cook
- Workshop: Getting the Back End Under Control by Kelly Exeter
- Workshop: Grow Your Business with an Online Course by Sam Nordberg
- Working with Brands Panel Discussion
- Workshop: Copywriting by Ed Dale
- Workshop: Email Auto Responders by Alita Harvey Rodriguez
- Workshop: Facebook Ads Converting Web Visitors and Video Viewers into Fans and Customers
- Workshop: Olympus – Video for Vlogging by Michaela Skovranova
- Workshop: Olympus – Get off Auto and Take Great Pictures Every Day by Aaron Harivel
Phew – that’s a LOT! Plus you get ALL of the 2015 Problogger Event and Workshop sessions. Click on the button below to pay and access these resources and let me know what you think!
It’s a great way to get you started on your own personal blogging journey – and then make it into a form of income over time.
(Click on the above Affiliate Link buy your Virtual Ticket to access all the resources which is about 38 hours of content that can be streamed or downloaded – watch on your PC or mobile and have access to it for a lifetime)