Do you want to build a professional network for work or business using Twitter but unsure how to?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will learn how to use Twitter so that you can start to build your professional profile and start tapping into a global network of resources. We will learn how to:
- Create a Twitter account
- The functions of Twitter
- Find the right people to follow
- Twitter “lingo” understanding the language of tweets, retweets, direct messages and when to use each one
- Twitter lists
- Twitter etiquette
- Advanced functions and ‘hacks’ of Twitter for more effective searches and filtering
- Innovative ways to use Twitter to build your reputation, following and a community.
Workshops are 4 hours (or a 2 x 2hour webinar) and conducted on your site. There are no limits to the numbers attending as it would be dependent on your venue space. Shorter workshops also available.
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2376 (includes GST) and includes Twitter resource pack.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.