Have you heard of working out loud but unsure what it is? Do you want to narrate and show your work publicly but don’t know where to start?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will learn how to work out loud so that you can build your professional profile and start tapping into a global network of people and resources that will help you achieve your professional or personal goals. We will learn:
- Why is working out loud a critical digital skill set for you and your workplace?
- Benefits and value of narrating your work
- Selecting the right tools for working out loud
- Demonstrating how to use the tools and media to work out loud
Workshops are 4 hours (or a 2 x 2hour webinar) and conducted on your site. There are no limits to the numbers attending as it would be dependent on your venue space. Shorter workshops also available.
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2376 (includes GST) and includes a Work Out Loud in a Month resource pack.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.