Building A Modern Learning Strategy All About Collaboration, Community & Networks with Your Workforce
- Is your workforce comfortable with uncertainty and complexity?
- How do you encourage, inspire and promote continual learning in the workplace?
- Are your teams effectively collaborating across silos and staying one step ahead of the market?
Working with you and your team we will workshop potential areas for collaboration and community building in your business and how to integrate these into current work practices.
We will identify and analyse particular performance issues in your workplace or specific business project issues that overwhelms your teams and develop recommendations for you to close these gaps using approaches that involve social collaboration, network and community building.
Why Would Your Organisation Need This Service?
Consider this service if:
- Your employees cannot keep up with the constant demand of change in the workplace
- Your employees cannot find information nor tap into global resources and networks to do their work productively and efficiently
- You are the sole practitioner in Learning and Development in your organisation and don’t know where to start to helping your organisation and need a strategy
- Your Learning and Development team do not have the skills or competencies in digital and social tools and collaboration
- You want your Learning and Development team to focus less on training delivery and more on how to extract learning from the work.
How We Work With You:
During this service, we scope out you and your business clients requirements and use the time to ask questions on what you would like to achieve.
During our time together, we will explore various aspects and devise recommendations for actions. You can choose to stop here or alternatively engage Activate Learning Solutions to undertake a deeper engagement and analysis of your business unit.
If a deeper analysis is accepted, we will identify business user cases so that workforce collaboration and social learning that are aligned to your key business strategic objectives and define success metrics and interventions to close those gaps. From here we will be able to formulate a framework and design and create social learning experiences to get your people talking and solving problems together.
Who Is This Service Suited To:
- HR, Learning and Development or Organisation Development Teams of medium to large corporates who want to build a workforce capable in meeting demands of a changing workplace and customer needs
- Business Units in medium to large business who want to build new skills in their employees to prepare them for future change
What You Get:
- Initial consulting and high-level recommendations or if accepted, further scoping, research, consulting and reporting to understand business and drivers to define business user cases; success metrics; gap analysis of people, tools, technology and environment with strategies and recommendations to close the performance gap.
- Access to a global network of key thought leaders and experts in the Future of Work through the Change Agents Worldwide
If you would like further information or to book your Social Learning Strategy consulting contact Activate Learning Solutions.