I’m all for people sharing the content from this blog but there are some policies that need to apply when you do so.
- You are free to copy and redistribute the material of this blog – as long as you give attribution – but you cannot remix, transform or rebuild it. It is under Creative Commons which you can read more about it here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ (this is to prevent my work being changed to suit the intent and purposes of others which may not align to my own needs, context and indeed, values).
- If you would like any of the material on this blog for your own purposes then please seek out my permission first so that I can make an assessment of where and how it will be used. If approved, you must attribute the work to my name and include a link back to the source document on this website.
- I will not allow my work to act as an endorsement of your product or service especially if we have no prior relationship, partnership or collaboration as this affects my reputation.
- I do not support Reblogging nor consent to the WordPress Reblog function to share my blog posts.
- Unfortunately, I have turned off the blog comments due to the massive spam attacks and trolls that have plagued me on this site, however, as most of the blog posts are shared on Twitter or LinkedIn, feel free to openly share your comment on these platforms as they generate far more active discussion and engagement than my blog ever would.
Have You Seen My Work Elsewhere?
If you’ve seen my work or references to my work anywhere on the internet and it has not been attributed, please message me through the Contact Us page or through any of the social media (@ActivateLearn) so that I can rectify this situation and have the material removed or correctly attributed.
Have I infringed on your copyright?
If so, then please let me know immediately through the Contact Us page and I will take the required steps to remove the content as soon as possible.