Every month we publish 4 tips, tools and apps that you can use in your personal and professional development to inspire social learning and working out loud that will activate business performance. Why not share how you use these tools for your learning using the hashtag #activatemylearning. Each month has a particular theme:
Subscribe for your newsletter here.
- June 2015: Learning Boards: apps to create learning boards
- July 2015: Tell Me Stories: story building apps
- August 2015: Quick, Respond! Apps that enable you to create Quick Response codes
- September 2015: Take a Pic: on image sourcing sites and apps
- October 2015: Poll Me Baby: apps that enable you to build quizzes, polls and surveys
- November 2015: Blah Blah Blab: Exploring the internet’s newest live video streaming channel
- December 2015: Getting Ready for Christmas: fun holiday apps and tools to get you into the spirit.
- January 2016: Ever Evernote: 4 Tips on Using Evernote
- February 2016: 4 Tips and Apps on Focus
- March 2016: Twitter Tools
- April 2016: 4 Tools To Use To Seek Feedback From Potential New Customers When Designing Your New Product or Service (published on 01 April 2016 – No it won’t be an April Fools Day prank!)