Is Your Business Ready for Social Learning?
- Are you unsure on how to leverage collaborative learning strategies and techniques in your workplace?
- Do you have an enterprise social network and access to other public and enterprise social tools but unsure how to use these to encourage communities of learning at work?
- Are you unsure how to explain the value of collaborative learning practices to your business stakeholders?
What Is the Workplace Learning and Collaboration Readiness Audit?
The Workplace Learning & Collaboration Readiness Audit is a tool that can be used to analyse and assess the current state of collaborative learning practices, systems, tools and networks within your organisation and understand where the potential gaps and opportunities are for incorporating your social learning strategy.
Who is this Designed For?
The tool is designed for:
- Learning and development teams of large and/or medium sized organisations who would like to explore incorporating collaboration into learning programs but unsure where to start.
- Business units or project teams responsible for building communities of practice to support team-based learning
Why Would You Need This?
Too often we don’t understand the tools, systems, networks, skills and capabilities that are within our own business and employees. We may make assumptions about what we think they need when it comes to their workplace learning and are surprised when the business doesn’t advocate or support our initiatives.
The tool serves as a checklist of questions you ask multiple stakeholders across your business to highlight the gaps between What Is and What Should Be across categories so that you better understand the state of play when it comes to the readiness of your organisation for workplace collaboration, knowledge sharing, employee generated content and social learning.
It also identifies the areas where Learning and Development can partner with business units to identify specific business problems to solve that can be incorporated into their learning strategies for better adoption and support within their business.
How We Work Together:
During our time together, we will explore how you and your team can use and deploy the tool with your business clients and customers. It will include 5-hour consulting service that will explain how to use the tool; devise a method for data collection; progress updates and recommendations for implementing a workplace learning and collaboration strategy (social learning strategy) for consideration.
If you would like further information or to book your Social Learning Strategy consulting contact Activate Learning Solutions.