Are you confused how to use Twitter?
Are you unsure how you can connect with others on Twitter?
Do you want to build a professional network on Twitter?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will learn how to use Twitter so that you can start to build your professional profile, build your network and start tapping into a global network of people, insights and ideas that help support your own development and career.
We will learn how to:
- Create a Twitter account
- The functions of Twitter
- Find the right people to follow
- Twitter “lingo” understanding the language of tweets, retweets, direct messages and when to use each one
- Twitter lists
- Twitter etiquette
- Advanced functions and ‘hacks’ of Twitter for more effective searches and filtering
- Different third-party applications to use to streamline building and connecting with your network
- Innovative ways to use Twitter to build your reputation, following and a community.
This workshop is specifically for businesses who want to offer training to their staff to build their confidence in using social networks for professional development and reputation that support their career development in times of workplace change.
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2160
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.
Unsure if this service is right for you? Contact Activate Learning Solutions.