Have you got knowledge, skills and expertise to show and share to the world?
Do you want to show your expertise to your company (or the world) but don’t know where to start or how to do it?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will learn how you can show and share your work so that you build your professional profile across your company (or the world!) and start tapping into a global network of people and resources who will help you achieve your professional or personal goals.
We will learn:
- How does showing your work help you in your career?
- Benefits and value of narrating your work
- Selecting the right tools for working out loud
- Demonstrating how to use the tools and media to work out loud
Workshops are 4 hours and conducted on your site. There are no limits to the numbers attending as it would be dependent on your venue space.
This workshop is specifically for businesses who want to offer training to their staff to build their confidence in using social networks for professional development and reputation that support their career development in times of workplace change.
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2160 and includes a Work Out Loud in a Month resource pack.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work (or alternatively client pays and organises).
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.
To find out more information, email Activate Learning Solutions.