Do you want to start a vlog?
Do you want to explore how to use video more effectively to show and share your work and learning?
Confused with all the various social media platforms where you can show your vlog?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on and facilitator-led workshop, we will learn how to use mobile video so that you can start to vlog. By the end of the workshop, you would have created your first vlog and used this visual medium to “work out loud” that is, show and share your work publicly and for sense-making.
(The workshop can be delivered via webinar in which case it is 2 x 2 hour) with activities to do in-between sessions).
We will learn how to:
- Plan, prepare and shoot your vlog on your mobile device
- Equipment you need to get started
- Different tips, examples and strategies from vloggers around the world
- Different activities that you can do to minimise the fear of speaking in front of a camera
- Basic mobile editing skills
- Finding your voice
- Publishing and sharing your vlog across various social platforms (which one is best for your particular needs and communities)
This workshop is specifically for businesses who want to offer training to their staff to build their confidence in sense-making and sharing their work and learning via video. It can be delivered in 4 hours on site OR through 2 x 2 hour webinar workshops online.
Why not provide it to your employees so that they can build their own professional reputation online, use it as part of their work to share their knowledge for projects or in parts of your business such as sales and marketing?
Onsite workshop and webinars $ AUS 2160 which includes Resource guide and templates.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshops and webinars.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.
Unsure if this service is right for you? Contact Activate Learning Solutions.