Are you new to social media?
Are you confused about what social media to use for your work and career?
Do you want to use social media more effectively beyond communicating with friends and family?
In this 4 hour interactive and hands-on workshop, we will demystify social media and networks and highlight potential opportunities and benefits from using social media to manage your professional or career development. We will cover:
- What is social media?
- Benefits and opportunities of using social media for professional or career development
- Barriers and risks of social media
- Selecting the right social media for your specific purpose
- Use different social media
Workshops are 4 hours and conducted on your site. For on-site workshops, there are no limits to the numbers attending as it would be dependent on your venue space.
This workshop is specifically for businesses who want to offer training to their staff to build their confidence in using social networks for professional development and reputation that support their career development in times of workplace change.
- Order 2 or more of the workshops or webinars and receive a 10% discount.
- Payment in full before commencement of workshop.
- Travel and expenses are at cost and will be billed on completion of work.
- Cancellations and rescheduling charges apply.
If you would like to book a workshop, contact Activate Learning Solutions.