Here’s my December posts you may have missed out on
- Nostalgia (a blog post on thinking about the past)
- Spaced Repetition in Learning (on the importance of repetition in order to learn something new)
- What I Learned About Myself – and About Learning – While Learning French
- Reflections of 2020 (2020 was a year where my ‘brain flipped’ where I questioned a lot of things I did, was doing, my work, my present and my future. It’s fair to say that much of what I held dear and firm – from thoughts, to people in my life, to work – has now all changed. Everything is fluid. I’m going to live my day by day and enjoy each moment with little care of things I cannot control.
- Learning Out Loud is Like a Photo Album (using different tools and platforms as ‘albums’ to capture your ‘learning biography’)
- Lifelong Learning as a Human Right
- Foster and Build Lifelong Learning Practices in Your Day-to-Day Job (some tips on how you can incorporate practices that get you out of your comfort zone and learning something new within the flow of work)